The AZ Legislature has two bills designed to preemptively ban Ranked Choice Voting for every office at every level of government across the state.
- SB1265 (hearing before Election Committee scheduled Mon, Feb 6th at 2 pm)
- HB2552 (hearing before Municipal Oversight & Elections Committee scheduled Wednesday, Feb 15th at 2pm)
- SB1422 (hearing to be scheduled)
- Would ban non-partisan, unified primaries and maintain the current system. This is a required component of the popular Final Five reform being considered in states across the United States and in Arizona.
- Would ban non-partisan, unified primaries and maintain the current system.
The most urgent step to take is to register for Request to Speak ASAP. This has to be done to allow our partners at CEBV to register your information in-person at the Capital to activate your account.
Check all the actions that you're willing to take >>>
Find more info on the landing page after you submit >>>
Do you like this page?