Voter Choice Arizona is currently hiring! We're looking for professional organizers to help us continue to expand our efforts to educate Arizonans on RCV and to help us to build towards enactment campaigns across the state.
VCAZ has partnered with Rank the Vote to administer employment services for its team. Rank the Vote is a national nonprofit 501(c)3 that is working to help grow grassroots movements across the country to enact Ranked Choice Voting within their states.
Along with competitive compensation, Voter Choice Arizona's hires are eligible for healthcare benefits, a 401k retirement program, long-term and short-term disability insurance. Our Full-time leave policy includes 18 days of PTO and 11 floating holidays, along with a flexible work schedule in a no-office hybrid workspace.
Our currently open positions are:
- Grassroots Organizer (Part-time) -OPEN (Phoenix, Tucson, & Flagstaff)
- Digital & Campus Organizing Intern- OPEN (ASU, UA, NAU, & AZ Community Colleges)
- Comms & Marketing Intern- OPEN (ASU, UA, NAU, & AZ Community Colleges)
- Executive Director (Full-Time)
- Organizing Director (Full-Time)
- Statewide Organizer (Full-time)
- Regional Organizing Director (Full-time)
- Partnerships and Coalitions Organizer
- Fundraising Associate
Send questions or apply by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Students from Arizona's major universities can find us on Handshake.